Falcon Spartak is a friendly gymnastics club based in Sidcup, South East London. We cater for all age groups and abilities, including those with disabilities.
We train at Hurstmere School four times a week.
IMPORTANT: Due to unforeseen circumstances the gym will be closed on Saturday 6th April and Saturday 13th April.
Gymnasts should try to come in for sessions on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings during the school holidays as ALL evening sessions, except Easter Monday, will run normally through the Easter Holidays.
The normal timetable will resume from Monday 15th April.
This is a copy of the routine for Nicola and Iain's group.
3. Cartwheel/one handed cartwheel
4. Crouch rock back to shoulder stand
5. Teddy bear roll
6. Bridge, rock back to stand
7. Handstand / handstand forward roll (miss out 8.)
8. Forward roll
9. Tuck jump ( plus star jump if handstand forward roll was done)
10. Half turn jump